What are your favorite mobile games? I got a new phone and I'm looking for more than the 3 of I've played consistently for a few years now. Offline recommendations would be great but I have Wi-Fi at home so I'm looking for anything new. Or send me friend codes to get your bonuses in your games.
TodayQuestions, page 4
Questions you can answer · page 4
More questions people asked today: page 4 of 5.
Trying to think up a Halloween piece (that will double as a colouring page) for the girls. What should they be for Halloween? Are there Halloween-themed TTRPG things they could do? #ttrpg #fantasy #personalart #originalcharacter
y'all know how to purge bot accounts from your followers?
@mingemi.bsky.social do you feel better now about picking the Dream at the beginning of the season?
What are you listening to tonight? Post a link
@ people who catalogue their fics, do you just copy/paste all the tags or pick the most important ones and how do you input them? All in one simple "tags" box?
what are some of your favorite items/things in skyrim? talking stuff like nirnroot, potions of minor healing, stones of barenziah, etc.
Is anyone else planning their election night snacks? I think it’s going to be a long night.
Always weird to find an artist who has a sus look to their art style Even weirder to go back a year in their art and notice it loses that look So what happened in the past year to your art? Didja take the easy route? lol
Name your fav BIPOC singer or rapper.
So... My whole brand is being a sarcastic author. But my books are thrillers and sci-fi, which seem pretty serious, right? How does that work? It works through witty dialogue, judgemental narration and total silliness. Have some examples. #BookSky #WritingCommunity #ReadingCommunity #WriteSky
I'm thinking of hanging out in some KoF 98/02 Fightcade lobbies tonight after lunch. Does anybody know if there are any active discords for getting some sets in that I can join? Preferably ones that don't mind new players who don't have a lot of experience :P
What's your word of the year? #WordOf2026
Can I get a follow up from all of those people who were saying Trump didn't say that he was inviting 2 US cities to get nuked on Monday Night? Anyone wanna say he didn't say it AGAIN? TWICE?
Been thinking about taking a technical art course through my work. Anybody got some good recommendations? 😎
Does anyone have any good telegram groups? It’s hard to find good stuff :(
Was that Dana with the bussdown on the court? #WNBA
Will these still be good on Halloween?
What’s your favorite song about feeling like the first time?
Ladies, is princess x court mage stuff past its moment? I’ve had a WIP that I kinda want to revisit just laying around for a while. Do we want the butch princess and monstergirl high mage? Who are dating despite homosexuality being illegal in their country? Who get caught/outed? Are we into that?
Are there any NPCs you think your WoL/OC would get along with better/worse than others? How so? In what sense? To what degree? And why? #wolqotd
What are good Star Trek episodes to have on at a Borgy? (This is an actual question)
Best thing I read on the Tories this week? This counter to the emerging common wisdom by @joxley.jmoxley.co.uk
anyone got any suggestions for DeviantArt alternatives? I need a gallery for my work and I got my DA stolen by one of their many scammers
how does bsky send out notifications to their native app for Bluesky Chats? I just got notified about messages that I had read 44 minutes earlier..
In honor of scary media month: what is the first piece of media you remember truly frightening you as a child? I’m not sure what my dad was thinking letting me watch this with him when I was, like, 6, but I think I slept in my parents room for about a week afterwards 😂
ppsssssttt heyyyyy all my MOOTS can you please share me your fav ocs? I mayb wanna draw them soooooon (either thinking of a halloween themed thingy where I make them look fucked and and corrupted, or I start planning a potential christmas giiiiift ;3c)
Today I can no longer turn off my iPad. It says to slide to power off. The bar doesn’t slide. My safari browsers no longer has a place to type in url. What is going on?? #apple
which album can you play front to back and never skip? 💿
#WordWeavers 8/10: Which character is most likely to make a terrible decision for a very good reason? In current WIP, which concludes the series, it has to be Wandell, who’s accepted that his (and his parents’) long pursuit of the Skilthorn estate… #books #writing #WriteSky #writingcommunity
can someone please either confirm or correct my understanding about some part 3 things: as long as i’ve recruited someone on at least one route i will have access to them in part 3. if ive recruited them on more than one route i can merge (???) their stats somehow.
If you're not sure if you should rank @tomforpdx.bsky.social above Torres or at all, I have a pretty simple test: do you think he will be better than Dan Ryan? Torres seems about as close to Ryan as you can get, and since Dan is by far the worst councillor, the answer is an easy "yes" IMO.
also after the con i've been thinking more seriously about getting a fursuit partial made... at the very least a head and a tail.... any suggestions for a decent designer? #abdl #diaperfur #babyfur
Am I right that #Mamdani has 220,000 followers on #Bluesky and isn't bridged to the #Fediverse? I can almost not believe it? @foxy you seem to be on top of your bridging game? Can you confirm? Can we please make him bridge to the Fediverse? @touaregtweet […] [Original post on social.edu.nl]
is there a sound designed to pump you up more than an Oberheim sweep? Let’s Get Ready To Rumble, Tom Sawyer, Voltron
Hey buds, anyone know comics stuff? I wanna get a sense of how April Parker's universe goes in the sense of hitting up a self insert fic (since she starts out as a blank slate), but as @woeelvesuponye.bsky.social just told me, comics are allergic to entry.
Anyone know of a prop repo for ffxiv? I wanna use a arrow, but got 0 idea the code/number for it
@eofftv.bsky.social I was taking a look at another site's list of Hammer Horrors & they include Crescendo which apparently had a UK release in 1970 but a US release in '72. It doesn't appear to be on your Hammertime list. I haven't seen it, is this another not quite horror like Stranglers of Bombay?
Artists, where do yall sell your custom stickers?
Anyone know why I keep seeing “invalid handle” on accounts? @bsky.app
What's up with people making vent post to attack artists?
It's Whatcha Reading Wednesday!What has your attention? Post a picture/title below! #booksky #todayi'mreading #reading #horror #nonfiction #historicalfiction #mystery&thriller #fantasybookssky #sci-fifantasybooks #romance #graphicnovels #memoir #autobiography #biography #youngadult #truecrime #humor
DM's!! I has a question! Do we or do we not let players slap ghosts with Mage hand? 👻 #DnD
Does anyone still have that Talking Ted app that came out around the first movie?
Anyone got those?
[Q] where can i watch or buy saturday night live? i wanna see epiosde 11 from season 33 i live in australia is there any websites i can download or buy that have no viruses thanks [A] iTunes. [2011]
@incase.bsky.social Did you decide to shut down the site? An certificate error comes up when I've tried goin to the site
Does anyone have any good audiobook recommends? I normally read miserable books about mentally ill women having a breakdown or "intelligent" sci-fi type stuff where people with guns have arguments about politics. I'm not going to read Dungeon Crawler Piss
Hey chat, what is this? #dnd #rpg #pathfinder #doom
Can I get some suggestions for a furry pregnant cat milf oc? #Pregnant #Furry #OC
Read and answer in Wildroot Social, or continue to the original post from signup. An account is optional.